Below, you will find a listing of Neil H. Greenberg and Associates, P.C.’s most recent settlements:
- $1,500,000 settlement during trial for a 39-year-old Nassau County man who slipped and fell on steps in the building he lived in, resulting in injuries to his back and ankle.
- $1,400,000 verdict for a 36-year-old Suffolk County man who was injured at a construction site when a 8,000-pound counterweight pinned him to a truck, resulting in injuries to his knee and ankle.
- $2,4000,000 settlement before trial for a widow who lost her husband when he was crushed to death under the wheels of a truck at a dump site.
- $2,800,000 settlement before trial for a 29-year-old man who sustained a partial amputation of his right hand while cleaning a meat grinding machine at the factory where he worked.
- $800,000 settlement before trial for a widow who lost her husband due to medical malpractice as a result of a missed diagnosis of lung cancer.